ADA Signage available in cast bronze and cast aluminum
All of our cast bronze and cast aluminum ADA plaques;
- Comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and can be used
indoors and outdoors,
- Have Grade 2 Braille and other graphics that are raised .100"
from the background,
- Have ADA compliant typeface and size,
- Are available in cast bronze or cast aluminum,
- Are finished with a non glare lacquer finish,
- Are provided with vandal - resistant blind stud mount,
- Are available in the following contrasting background colors;
- Metallic Grey,
- Dark Oxide Stain
- Dark Green
- Dark Blue
- All can be ordered on-line here.
Our ADA signs contain sign appropriate Braille characters (RAISED DOTS) as shown
in the image.
IMPORTANT - Our ADA signs are complaint with the applicable ADA sign specifications
when they were designed. Since local codes vary, it is your responsibility
to confirm compliance with any local code requirements. .
The specifications that we comply with state specifically;
Raised and Brailled Characters and Pictorial Symbol
Signs (Pictograms): Letters and numerals shall be raised 1/32 in (0.79 mm) minimum, upper
case, sans serif or simple serif type and shall be accompanied with Grade 2 Braille.
Raised characters shall be at least 5/8 in (16 mm) high, but no higher than 2 in
(50 mm). Pictograms shall be accompanied by the equivalent verbal description placed
directly below the pictogram. The border dimension of the pictogram shall be 6 in
(152 mm) minimum in height.
Finish and Contrast: The characters and background of signs shall be eggshell,
matte, or other non-glare finish. Characters and symbols shall contrast with their
background -- either light characters on a dark background or dark characters on
a light background.
6" by 8" Bronze ADA Restroom Signs
12" Bronze ADA Restroom Signs
In addition to the cast bronze ADA plaques shown above, we can also produce line
by line Braille translations as shown in the following images of bronze plaques.